A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Kelley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Simpson Kelley MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kelley practice?
- Dr. John Kelley has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Kelley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Garner, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.