A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kelley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Kelley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Simpson Kelley MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kelley practice?
- Dr. John Kelley has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Kelley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Garner, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.