Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Kelly Jr
Dr. John Kelly Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Michigan City, IN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with Franciscan St Anthony Health - Michigan City, ST Anthony Hospital and Franciscan St. Anthony Health Michigan City. Dr. Kelly has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Kelly Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Kelly Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Michigan City, IN.
Dr. Joseph Rosenblum
Internal Medicine, Radiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Michigan City, IN 0.23 mi29
Dr. Beatrice Hernandez
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Michigan City, IN 0.26 mi33
Dr. Ramesh Aggarwal
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Michigan City, IN 0.50 mi35