A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Khoury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Khoury, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Khoury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Khoury MD is a male Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Khoury practice?
- Dr. John Khoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Khoury practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Willow Grove Neurologists and Willow Grove Psychiatrists.