Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
by Mona R on Feb 24th, 2016

Dr. Khoury is smart, personable and enthusiastic. I enjoyed my time with him. I was worried about some symptoms and I appreciated his care. He listened to the problem, made some recommendations, answered not only my questions in the office, but over the phone as well. In short, what a great doc!

Dissapointed Patient show details Dissapointed Patient
Jan 12th, 2016

When I mentioned that I have sleep paralysis and hypnagogia he threw his hands up in the air and said, "whoa, whoa, don't throw out medical terms just because you googled them!" Actually I know quite a bit about those terms and it was insulting to my intelligence. Two words best describe Dr. Khoury: God Complex. He is a sleep specialist and should be someone I can talk about those things with, and I could if he were professional but unfortunately he is not. Didn't care about my health at all. He assumed that just because I was sitting at the other side of his desk that I must be an idiot, it's unfortunate because I've been waiting months for an appointment only to be treated in that way. He had no time to really talk to me, only gave me a few seconds for my responses, and was terse and rude.

Sep 25th, 2013

Difficult to make an appointment. It's not easy to reach the doctor's office and you always have to wait for a call back from someone in their office. Very seldom get to speak to someone on the first try.