A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Kim has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Shin Kim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kim practice?
- Dr. John Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kim practices Family Medicine near Artesia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cerritos, CA and South Bend, IN.
See Artesia Family Physicians.