A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kim, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kim has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sangho Kim MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kim practice?
- Dr. John Kim has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Kim practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Reynoldsburg, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Pulmonologists, and Columbus Sleep Medicine Doctors.