Internists, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

1275 Olentangy River Rd
Ste 10
Columbus, OH 43212
614-297-7704
Locations and availability (5)

|  Excellent bedside manner  |  show details
by DEBRA HANNAH MS, CNP on Nov 5th, 2013

Although the wait time was long, it was worth it to be treated by Dr. Kim. He is thorough, kind and knowledgeable about my illnesses. I highly recommend him.

|  A fantastic doctor  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2013

I have been seeing him for a few years now. I liked him from the start. He pays attention to what I have to say during my whole visit not just the first few seconds like other Drs. I've seen. I have to totally agree with the other two reviews before mine. He's a kind, paitent, and caring Dr.

|  George H. Robertson  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

Excellent care from Dr Kim who is a diligent, patient, informed and judicious treater. He spends all the time needed to answer any and all questions and gives great confidence in his open yet diligent pursuit of health issues. He is also excellent in coordinating care with other treating doctors. I could not be more pleased with my care. I would highly recommend him without reservation.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Larry on Jun 11th, 2008

Have been seeing him for nearly 10 years and he is up to date with the best there is to offer concerning sleep apnea. He works very hard to make sure patients are treated with a clear and accurate diagnosis, and has no issues if an insurance company needs a detailed assessment of a condition to be treated.