Learn more about Dr. John Kirchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kirchner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirchner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirchner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kirchner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirchner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Shirk Kirchner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kirchner practice?
- Dr. John Kirchner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kirchner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.