Learn more about Dr. John Kirchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kirchner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirchner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirchner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kirchner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirchner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Shirk Kirchner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kirchner practice?
- Dr. John Kirchner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kirchner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.