Learn more about Dr. John Kirchner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kirchner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirchner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirchner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kirchner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirchner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirchner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Shirk Kirchner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Kirchner practice?
- Dr. John Kirchner has 1 office location.
Dr. John Kirchner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons.