Learn more about Dr. John Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Martin practice?
Dr. John Martin practices Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, General Practice, and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean Isle Beach, NC.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Addiction Specialists, Chandler General Practitioners, and Chandler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.