Internist

very surprised show details very surprised
by Cle on Jan 11th, 2016

I was hesitant about a new doctor and when I left the office I wasn't sure about him because he was typing on his laptop the whole time I was there. After reviewing the tests that were ordered I am SOLD. This man is extremely thorough! Not a warm and fuzzy kind of guy but he listened to everything I said and spent a lot of time with me. I spent hours trying to find the perfect doctor that accepted my insurance and I am glad I chose him. I haven't had my follow up yet so I can't put the correct star there. I think this is a good fit. My friends tell me they were impressed he ordered a blood test right away. Was in and out of there in record time. His staff is great at scheduling!

by John and Kay Gutierrez on Oct 24th, 2014

We have now seen Dr. Martin 4 times and have received excellent patient care. Even though he has a very busy practice he spends a very good amount of time with us and is very thorough. We would definitely recommend him to a friend. Also we would choose him for our Doctor again if asked. He is a very fine Doctor.

New resident in AZ show details New resident in AZ
by MaryT on Feb 28th, 2014

DR Martin spent time with me reviewing my medical history. He was very patient and kind. Next was the necessary introductory lab work. He was prompt getting back to me with results and follow up. His assistant was courteous and helpful. Off to a very good start.