A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McCabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McCabe is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McCabe, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCabe graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. McCabe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott McCabe MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. McCabe practice?
- Dr. John McCabe has 1 office location.
Dr. John McCabe practices Plastic Surgery near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.