A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mcnamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mcnamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcnamara graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mcnamara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Mcnamara DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Mcnamara practice?
- Dr. John Mcnamara has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Mcnamara practices Ophthalmology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Daly City Ophthalmologists.