A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Mcnamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Mcnamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mcnamara
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mcnamara Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcnamara graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mcnamara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Mcnamara DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Mcnamara practice?
- Dr. John Mcnamara has 1 office location.
Dr. John Mcnamara practices Ophthalmology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Ophthalmologists.