A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McNamara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McNamara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McNamara graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McNamara has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNamara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. McNamara practice?
Dr. John McNamara practices Ophthalmology near Daly City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA.
See Daly City Ophthalmologists.