A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Nystrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Nystrom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nystrom graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Nystrom has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Nystrom MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Nystrom practice?
- Dr. John Nystrom has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Nystrom practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hematologists, and Boston Oncologists.