A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Brien is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brien, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Ho, Philadelphia, Pa
- Pennsylvania Hosp, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Sebastian O'Brien MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John S. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. John O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. John O'Brien practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.