A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John O'Brien is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John O'Brien, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Brien has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Ho, Philadelphia, Pa
- Pennsylvania Hosp, Philadelphia, Pa