Learn more about Dr. John Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Park, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Infectious Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Park MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Park practice?
- Dr. John Park has 1 office location.
Dr. John Park practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.