Learn more about Dr. John Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Park, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Infectious Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Park MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Park practice?
- Dr. John Park has 1 office location.
Dr. John Park practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.