A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Park, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Infectious Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Park has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Park practice?
Dr. John Park practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Gastroenterology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Allentown Surgeons, and Allentown Gastroenterologists.