A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pellerito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellerito
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pellerito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pellerito, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellerito graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Pellerito has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pellerito MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Pellerito practice?
- Dr. John Pellerito has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pellerito practices Diagnostic Radiology near Syosset, NY.
See Syosset Radiologists.