A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pellerito, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellerito graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pellerito has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pellerito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pellerito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Pellerito practice?
Dr. John Pellerito practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Pellerito, Dr. Evan Pellerito, Dr. Giovanni Pellerito, Dr. Hank Pellerito, Dr. Hans Pellerito, Dr. Ian Pellerito, Dr. Ivan Pellerito, Dr. Jack Pellerito