A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pellerito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pellerito, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellerito graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Pellerito has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Pellerito MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Pellerito practice?
- Dr. John Pellerito has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Pellerito practices Diagnostic Radiology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.