A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pellerito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellerito
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pellerito Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pellerito, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellerito graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Pellerito has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Pellerito MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Pellerito practice?
- Dr. John Pellerito has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pellerito practices Diagnostic Radiology near Syosset, NY.
See Syosset Radiologists.