A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Med Ctr -Baptist Cam, New Orleans, La
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Storey Phillips MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Phillips practice?
- Dr. John Phillips has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Phillips practices Emergency Medicine near Terrytown, LA.