A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Storey Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Storey Phillips graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Storey Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
- Memorial Med Ctr -Baptist Cam, New Orleans, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Storey Phillips MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Storey Phillips practice?
- Dr. John Storey Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. John Storey Phillips practices Emergency Medicine near Gretna, LA.
See Gretna Emergency Physicians.