A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Medical Center-Westbank
- Memorial Med Ctr -Baptist Cam, New Orleans, La
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Phillips practice?
Dr. John Phillips practices Emergency Medicine near Gretna, LA.
See Gretna Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Phillips, Dr. Evan Phillips, Dr. Giovanni Phillips, Dr. Hank Phillips, Dr. Hans Phillips, Dr. Ian Phillips, Dr. Ivan Phillips, Dr. Jack Phillips