Dr. John Pittman Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. John Pittman?

Great surgeon, poor bedside manner

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I've seen Dr. Pittman several times since 2013, and I honestly think I hated the man initially. He can come off as dismissive, and even condescending at times. It can seem like he's not listening to you or just doesn't understand what you're going through. He struggles with empathy. I never thought I'd come to his defense, but the man is a genius...and most geniuses just aren't that well adapted, socially. He is a highly skilled surgeon, and I would trust him to perform any procedure, no matter how complex. If you can look beyond your need for a "connection" with a doctor and get through the office visits, you'll be in the most capable hands in Indianapolis when it's time for a surgical procedure.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

This Dr. dismissed my symptoms and pain I tried to express to him. I apologize as he is a professing Christian but does not demonstrate love and compassion like we are called to do. This is very frustrating as he is to be above all an example. After seeing him a few times, I decided to switch doctors, sad to say, I want a CARING doctor.

THE BEST!!!! SAVED MY LIFE

Posted on April 18th, 2012

Awesome physician

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Thanks to Dr. Pittman I am back to my old self. My surgery was a complete success!!

3 procedures later -

Posted on January 4th, 2011

After 3 procedures later nothing has changed except for more pain and more issues. Dr. Pittman would never listen to what was really going on and if not for my GYN I would have thought I was losing my mind. Even after Dr. Pittman ordered tests done at IU MED CENTER he didn't agree with findings and still did what "he" wanted to do. Now, I need more surgery to not only correct issues he created but learned NOTHING was corrected that I paid him for. Couldn't recommend him.

Worst doctor I have ever seen!

Posted on March 31st, 2010

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen in my entire life time. Very rude, impolite and impotent. He even lied about the information about the disease. Maybe he is incapable of knowing these expertise in his own field and has to lie to me about it. He even interrupted me when I was asking his some questions and behaved like I am wasting his time with non sense. The whole visit took less than 10 minutes and he just showed me the door and said goodbye. I couldn't believe it. Am I the person who is paying this visit? He is not qualified as a doctor IMO.

Posted on November 14th, 2016