A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pollard, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pollard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Pollard MD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Pollard practice?
- Dr. John Pollard has 1 office location.
Dr. John Pollard practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Pathologists.