A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pollard, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Valley General Hospital
- Community Regional Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Pollard practice?
Dr. John Pollard practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA and Clovis, CA.
See Fresno Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Pollard, Dr. Evan Pollard, Dr. Giovanni Pollard, Dr. Hank Pollard, Dr. Hans Pollard, Dr. Ian Pollard, Dr. Ivan Pollard, Dr. Jack Pollard