Learn more about Dr. John Pollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Pollard, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pollard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pollard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Pollard practice?
Dr. John Pollard practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Clovis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA and Madera, CA.
See Clovis Pathologists.