A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rhee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rhee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Oncology
- Liver Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rhee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rhee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Rhee practice?
- Dr. John Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rhee practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.