A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Oncology
- Liver Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rhee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rhee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Rhee practice?
Dr. John Rhee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Walnut Creek Radiologists.