Learn more about Dr. John Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rhee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Oncology
- Liver Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rhee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Rhee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John Rhee practice?
- Dr. John Rhee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rhee practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.