A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rizzo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Anterior Segment Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rizzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance