A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Rizzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Rizzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizzo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rizzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Rizzo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizzo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Rizzo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Samuel Rizzo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Rizzo practice?
- Dr. John Rizzo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Rizzo practices Ophthalmology near Ridley Park, PA.
See Ridley Park Ophthalmologists.