Dr. John Salmon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 13th, 2015
One of the best doctors I have seen in many years.

September 26th, 2014
He was great. Took his time explaining all options. Never felt in a hurry. Was there for my mother until the very end.

January 11th, 2010
wish more doctors were like Dr. Salmon
Dr. Salmon is a very thorough and professional doctor with a good bedside manner. He goes the extra mile when most would not give a second thought. The office staff and nurses are also top notch and this is all very important to a person dealing with serious medical issues. I wish more doctors could/would do the same.

December 1st, 2009
My experience with Dr. Salmon was a very good experience. I felt that he genuinely cared about my medical problem. Dr. Salmon's bedside manner was very professional, and I felt like he genuinely wanted to take care of my medical problem to make me healthier, and didn't look at me as an insurance claim that guaranteed payment as one of my physicans stated in the past. His staff/office were great as well!Thanks to Dr. Salmon and his staff, continue to be blessed.

August 17th, 2009
Colon Cancer patient review
Dr Salmon took very good care of me through this difficult time. The staff and Chemo care group is top notch. Very clean offices and professional staff. Flexible appointments, and forgiving when late for appointments (life happens). At 46 I was diagnosed with Familial Adenomatous Polyposis(FAP) and one of the 100's of polyps in my large intestine tested malignant. I went through radiation & chemo, surgery (total colectomy and Ileostomy), more chemo, another surgery (Ileostomy reversal). Dr Salmon took care of my Chemo and is my follow-up Dr. watching for any signs of reoccurance. He is still my Dr. today. 08/17/2009