A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schoenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schoenberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenberger graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Schoenberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital District
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Schoenberger MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Schoenberger practice?
- Dr. John Schoenberger has 1 office location.
Dr. John Schoenberger practices Internal Medicine near San Carlos, CA.
See San Carlos Internists.