A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Schultz, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Schultz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Schultz practice?
Dr. John Schultz practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Grand Blanc Physiatrists and Grand Blanc Pain Management Doctors.