A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stevens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Stevens has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Stevens practice?
Dr. John Stevens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.