A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Stewart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Stewart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oktibbeha County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Stewart DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Stewart practice?
- Dr. John Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. John Stewart practices Otolaryngology near Starkville, MS.
See Starkville Otolaryngologists.