Dr. John Stewart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

no change

September 23rd, 2016
Not impressed
Just not impressed. Misinformation from staff caused reschedules and unnecessary delays. A simple hearing test took 3 vista and 6 weeks. Results would not be given unless he got to bill your insurance for an unnecessary full exam. After some quick research I found other ENT doctors in the area with audiologists. I will be going somewhere else due to poor staff information, lack of patient respect, unnecessary insurance billing, and mediocre patient care.

July 8th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. Stewart saved my life. I had a fast growing abcess in the back of my throat . It cut off my ability to swallow water or food. If left alone it would have stopped my breathing. He did emergency surgery at night on me. I was able to leave the hospital the next day. He explained everything to me before and after the surgery and set up a follow up to check me. Any problems that I may run into in the future I will go back to him . The man saved my life, to me it doesn't get better than that.

February 26th, 2016
Caution!!!!
After 3 surgeries, he never got it right. I ended up going to UAB to get the job done - after they corrected the errors he made.

April 17th, 2014
Big thank you and very grateful to Dr. Stewart and his staff who promptly treated my sick and cranky child for his infection after we were refused 4.15pm at the Starkville Pediatric Clinic where we where long time clients.

July 18th, 2013
GREAT!
My daughter stuck a cherry seed up her nose. We were seen immediately though we had never been before. The nurses were so helpful and Dr. Stewart was quick, funny, and great with my child. I am so thankful!

September 5th, 2012
Seems to care greatly about my overall health.

February 6th, 2012
Disappointing visit
I will never see this doctor again. It is obvious that he is intelligent. However, his staff and his self are very unprofessional. I was mocked by Dr. Stewart and several of his nurses actually laughed at me. I have since changed doctors and do not plan to visit him again.