A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Strauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Strauss, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Strauss graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Strauss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- U Of Iowa Hosp & Clinics, Iowa City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steinert Strauss MD is a male Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Strauss practice?
- Dr. John Strauss has 1 office location.
Dr. John Strauss practices Dermatology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Dermatologists.