Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Thompson
Dr. John Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nolensville, TN. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and Williamson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Thompson has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. John Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nolensville, TN.
Dr. Steven Johnson
Brentwood, TN 2.74 mi21
Dr. James Lohse
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Brentwood, TN 2.74 mi13
Dr. Daniel Hartman
Brentwood, TN 2.74 mi7