A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Waters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Waters, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orthopaedic Surgery CenterGainesville, Fl
- Orthopaedic Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Waters MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Waters practice?
- Dr. John Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. John Waters practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.