A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webster
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Webster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Webster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stanton Webster MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Webster practice?
- Dr. John Webster has 1 office location.
Dr. John Webster practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Pulmonologists.