A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Webster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Webster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stanton Webster MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Webster practice?
- Dr. John Webster has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Webster practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Pulmonologists.