A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Williams, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health St. Anthony
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Williams accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Williams practice?
Dr. John Williams practices Surgery near Salida, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Denver, CO.
See Salida Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Williams, Dr. Evan Williams, Dr. Giovanni Williams, Dr. Hank Williams, Dr. Hans Williams, Dr. Ian Williams, Dr. Ivan Williams, Dr. Jack Williams