A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Williams, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stewart Williams MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Williams practice?
- Dr. John Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Williams practices Surgery near Wheat Ridge, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Salida, CO and Golden, CO.
See Wheat Ridge Surgeons.