A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wills, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wills graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wills has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wills accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Wills practice?
Dr. John Wills practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Internists.