A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Wills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Wills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Wills, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wills graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wills has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Steven Wills MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Wills practice?
- Dr. John Wills has 1 office location.
Dr. John Wills practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.