A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Withers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Withers, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Withers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Withers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Withers MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Withers practice?
- Dr. John Withers has 1 office location.
Dr. John Withers practices Emergency Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Emergency Physicians.