A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yee, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Certified Wound Specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Bert Fish Medical Center
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Yee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Yee practice?
- Dr. John Yee has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Yee practices Family Medicine near New Smyrna Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Eastpointe, MI and Daytona Beach, FL.
See New Smyrna Beach Primary Care Doctors.