A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Yee, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Yee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Certified Wound Specialist
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- Bert Fish Medical Center
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Yee MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John S. Yee practice?
- Dr. John Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. John Yee practices Family Medicine near New Smyrna Beach, FL.
See New Smyrna Beach Primary Care Doctors.