A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ziegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ziegler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ziegler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziegler graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ziegler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John S Ziegler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Ziegler practice?
- Dr. John Ziegler has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Ziegler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Rayville, LA and Bastrop, LA.
See Monroe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.