A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saad is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saad, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Saad MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Saad practice?
- Dr. John Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. John Saad practices Otolaryngology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Otolaryngologists.