A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saari
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saari graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Saari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Saari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Saari practice?
- Dr. John Saari has 1 office location.
Dr. John Saari practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.