A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saari
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saari Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Saari graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Saari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Saari MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Saari practice?
- Dr. John Saari has 1 office location.
Dr. John Saari practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.