Dr. John Sabatini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Sabatini?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. John Sabatini?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017

Great job .

Great Doctor , very professional , easy going and really care about his patients .

July 20th, 2016

Unresponsive

I called over the weekend and left a voicemail to schedule an appointment. 5 days later and no call back. I called the office again 4 times during normal office hours and each time have been transferred to on hold indefinitely. This is absolutely ridiculous

July 1st, 2016

A holes

Waited for 45 minutes before I was even seen, this happens almost everytime!! The front staff is rude and has hung up on me when I have called before!!

June 1st, 2016

I'll Never Leave Him

I've been with Dr. Sabatini for about 26 years and have brought my whole extended family and friends to his practice. I do not make a decision without his input. He has always been there through my family's medical ups and downs and helps us get through the down situations with his vast medical knowledge and can do attitude and great bedside manner. He is the best and you cannot do any better. I don't know how he does it, but I hope he never changes so we can continue to be well-treated by him. We love him! His humble personality and hard working efforts flow down to his office staff who try their best to handle a fast-paced office and heavy work-load while showing caring efforts toward those being treated there.

February 19th, 2015

These people actually CARE ABOUT YOU!! I am only sorry I didn't change to this office a long time ago. Every person in this office is NICE and PATIENT..

May 30th, 2013

Best doctor ever

So glad I was referred to Dr. Sabatini. The most caring doctor I have ever had and extremely knowledgeable and helps with things that you'd assume you would need a specialist for. He always listens and always shows that he sincerely cares about your health. His suggestions are always spot on. His staff is probably the worst front desk staff I have ever experienced. You really have to have a thick skin to look past that and keep coming because the doctor is fabulous. But, that said, I probably will stay because it is probably impossible to find a better doctor than him.

September 4th, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Sabatini is such a wonderful doctor in terms of diagnosis, treatment, and coordination of care. When I first started seeing Dr. Sabatini I had a series of issues that I had not been able to solve on my own, and had been bouncing between specialists. He quickly helped me to organize my health issues, and solved them so efficiently and quickly. He really takes the time to listen to his patients. I am so much healthier overall now thanks to Dr. Sabatini. I was referred to him by a friend and am so thankful to have been. I will be referring many more patients! Thank you!

April 19th, 2012

THE BEST DOC

NEVER HAD A BETTER DOC. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

August 28th, 2011

good doc exceptional staff

been with doc sab 25 years he must be good or i wouldnt keep going back. the staff is good and i especially like the friendliness of office staff. cathy and judy are great to talk to and very helpful.alicia though has a bit of an attitude.

June 14th, 2011

I have been going to Dr Sabitini since the mid 80's, my son has been seeing him since the day he was born in 2002 and adores him. He is awesome doctor let alone he is very caring and nice nature person. My husband would like to use him as his doctor, he is unable to do to he has a family member who is also a doctor, if not for that, he would be going to see Dr Sabitini also.

June 9th, 2011

Mitchell Apfelbaum

I have been going to Dr. Sabatini for 23yrs. I started out with him as a resident,and followed him when he started his own practice. I have never met a doctor who is knowledgeable,and has a great bed side matter. He really cares about his patients.

April 16th, 2010

Excellent doc. Great diagnostician. Caring. Personal. Best Doc I've ever had!