A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sack graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sack has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Sack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John T. Sack practice?
- Dr. John Sack has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Sack practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.