A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sack graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sack has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John T Sack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. John T. Sack practice?
- Dr. John Sack has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sack practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.