A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Safranek graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Safranek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Safranek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Safranek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Safranek practice?
Dr. John Safranek practices Emergency Medicine near Columbus, NE.
See Columbus Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Safranek, Dr. Evan Safranek, Dr. Giovanni Safranek, Dr. Hank Safranek, Dr. Hans Safranek, Dr. Ian Safranek, Dr. Ivan Safranek, Dr. Jack Safranek