A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sahs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahs
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sahs, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahs graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Sahs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Sahs MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John A. Sahs practice?
- Dr. John Sahs has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Sahs practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.