Dr. John Harris Saiki MD is male, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saiki is Excellent. Dr. Saiki has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saiki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saiki graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saiki has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saiki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Saiki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John H. Saiki practice?
Dr. John Saiki practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Saiki, Dr. Deshawn Saiki, Dr. Jan Saiki, Dr. Hank Saiki, Dr. Shayne Saiki, Dr. Shane Saiki, Dr. Jackie Saiki, Dr. Giovanni Saiki