A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sallach, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sallach graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Sallach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sallach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans