A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sallach is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sallach
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sallach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sallach, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sallach graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sallach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Sallach MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Sallach practice?
- Dr. John Sallach has 1 office location.
Dr. John Sallach practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.