A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Sallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Sallach is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Sallach, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sallach graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Sallach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrew Sallach MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John A. Sallach practice?
- Dr. John Sallach has 20 office locations.
Dr. John Sallach practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.