1.0

Do NOT go to Dr Sallach show details Do NOT go to Dr Sallach
Feb 9th, 2016

I was diagnosed with asthma for 2 years that I could not wrap my head around. I went to Dr Sallach to discuss why my heart was so out of control and my disbelief about asthma. Instead of looking at other heart problems that could be mistaken for my symptoms...he confirmed that my abnormal EKG and enlarged valve we related to asthma. He was too lazy or not sharp enough to put two and two together and run a simple EKG w/ bubble study or even using a simple blood oxygen gauge during my stress test would have revealed my blood oxygen being at 75% upon walking. My 2nd opinion Dr did these tests on my first visit and revealed I had a 22mm hole in my heart. I guess Dr Sallach is more of a reactive Dr than proactive....I was not far from a heart attack or stroke at 36 years old. I guess he would have figured it out then!

APATHY show details APATHY
Oct 9th, 2015

He was terrible. His office staff was fantastic

Ask him why he is not in CANADA anymore ? show details Ask him why he is not in CANADA anymore ?
by Robert W. on Mar 18th, 2015

His EGO is terrible.... Said to me; how did I get you for a patient ? I have 2 PHDs and asked him the worng questions ! It scared the crap out of him !!!