A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saltzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Saltzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saltzman, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltzman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saltzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robinson Saltzman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Saltzman practice?
- Dr. John Saltzman has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Saltzman practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.