A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saludades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saludades, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saludades graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Saludades has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tio Saludades MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John T. Saludades practice?
- Dr. John Saludades has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Saludades practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.