A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Saludades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saludades, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saludades graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Saludades has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saludades accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan