A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Saludades, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saludades graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saludades has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Children`s Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saludades accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Saludades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John T. Saludades practice?
Dr. John Saludades practices Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Urgent Care Centers, and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Saludades, Dr. Evan Saludades, Dr. Giovanni Saludades, Dr. Hank Saludades, Dr. Hans Saludades, Dr. Ian Saludades, Dr. Ivan Saludades, Dr. Jack Saludades