Dr. John Salvato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Salvato?

March 3rd, 2011

Miss him

Dr Salvato cared for my grandson before he got to old to be seen there..the man is incredible, caring, smart, just wonderful. We miss him. My grandson has seen only one other pychiatrist/behavioral person, and it wasn't good. He doesn't see anyone now, due to grandson doesn't deal with loss well, and before Dr Salvato, the others left for various reasons. He's a great guy.

October 31st, 2010

Wonderful Pediatrician

Dr. Salvato took care of both of my children. He was completely professional, thorough and very caring. Once when my son had an ear infection and he knew we were headed out for a two day respite, he called our home on a Saturday morning to see how the baby was doing. I cannot say enough good things about this person. I felt very lucky to have such a wonderful pediatrician available when we were raising a family.,

Autism Spectrum Disorder