A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Salvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Salvo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salvo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Salvo, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Salvo BS, MD, and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Salvo practice?
- Dr. John Salvo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Salvo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.