A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Salvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Salvo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salvo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salvo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Salvo, BS, MD, MS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Salvo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salvo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Paul Salvo BS, MD, and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Salvo practice?
- Dr. John Salvo has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Salvo practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.