A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Samani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Samani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Samani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Samani graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Samani has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eric Samani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Samani practice?
- Dr. John Samani has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Samani practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Waterford, MI.
See Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.