Learn more about Dr. John Samani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Samani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Samani, MD, PA-C is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Samani graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Samani has 17 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eric Samani MD and PA-C is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Samani practice?
- Dr. John Samani has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Samani practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons and Auburn Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.