Learn more about Dr. John Samani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Samani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Samani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Samani, MD, PA-C is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Samani graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Samani has 17 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eric Samani MD and PA-C is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Samani practice?
- Dr. John Samani has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Samani practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Auburn Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.